We understand landlords and tenants can be taxing.
Don’t say no to your clients, referrals or leads. Call Red Rover! As part of your ‘team’, we will take care of the property and/or tenant. At the completion of the transaction, we will give you back YOUR very happy client for the future Purchase/Sale.
Yes, we are more than happy to handle your lease leads, either tenant and/or landlord.
This is how it works:
- You hand us the lead to work with beginning to end.
- We do not pay a referral fee, but we work as part of your team, one of your associates or the leasing specialists you refer to.
- We hand them back for them to buy or sell with you in the future.
- We have leasing specialists in Toronto, Durham, York and Simcoe. We can also accommodate some requests outside of those areas.
For all lease leads please send an email to:
firstname.lastname@example.org and cc email@example.com.
You can either give full details at that time or ask us who is available (we will need the area, basic needs and price range) and we will let you know who can take it. Otherwise, you make an introduction to “Red Rover”, and we will then introduce them to their specialist.
When things are said and done, we will let you know if the lead died (and why), we usually only do this for warm leads. For successful transactions we will let you know how it went and when it closes.
A few notes:
- We do not generally take short term leads but we will consider that on a case-by-case basis.
- We are a stickler for paperwork. We sometimes lose people when we ask for their information.
- Once we take on a lead and talk to them if we do not feel that they are reasonable in what they are looking for and they will not adjust their search, we may have to let them go.
All our specialists are very professional and handle all situations with kid gloves.